Tuesday, April 28, 2009

29th April

0000 am , 29th April 2005...
The day we decided to begin our journey.
The day we decided to be each other's gf/bf.
In the beginning, we used to celebrate twice every month.
He thought it was 28th.. it was the midnight of 28th.
We used to argue for this stupid lil date! =X

Practically, we spent our entire high school life together.
We grew up together, we went tuitions together, we studied together..
We shouted at each other with frustrations when we argued.
We cried together when we're mad at each other.
We slammed each other's phone call when we have diff opinions.

Yet, you were the one who made me cry and laugh at the same time.
Yet, you were the one who came up with all those lame jokes when I'm down.
Yet, you were the one who gave me the shoulders to cry on.
Yet, you were the one who carved a smile on my face whenever I frown....

You was the one who taught me love ; You defined it.
You taught me how to care, tolerate, respect each other..
You brought alot of new things into my life...
You brought me along wherever you went..
And I need you beside me whenever I'm out.
You're like my GPS, my parking driver...
I'm a mess without you!

You coloured my life with a lot of lil surprises.
The small lil gift whenever we meet...
The small lil peck on the face out of sudden...
The way you'll wake me up when I'm asleep in the car...
I missed everything...

At first, I thought you're just my boyfriend..
A person to love, a person to care for...
Later, I've found out that you aint my boyfriend anymore..
You're a part of my life!
Somehow, I'm addicted and obsessed with you ; My Boo!
I need you!

Yes, he was very important to me...
He used to be a part of my life...
We're supposed to celebrate our 4th year anniversary today.
Somehow, fairytales doesnt happen this time.
He left for my sake. He left...
For education ; for good.

He said he doesnt want to leave me during my birthday.
He said he doesnt want to see me cry.
He said he doesnt want to be a bf who couldnt make his gf happy.
He said he doesnt want to disappoint me.
He said.. He said...
He's emo to leave ; He made me emo too.

Our promises.
Sealed and kept deep inside our hearts.
A place that only both of us knew...
A faraway place.
Our secret runaway...

No comments: