Monday, April 27, 2009

Swine Flu

The 2009 swine flu outbreak is the spread of a new strain of H1N1 influenza virus that was first detected by public health agencies in March 2009. The new strain is an apparent reassortment of several strains of influenza A virus subtype H1N1, including a strain endemic in humans and two strains endemic in pigs, as well as an avian influenza.

So, its somesort like bird flu, you know. When bird flu attacks, we decided to avoid from eating chickens.
Now? Avoid from eating pork?!
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *screams*
How am I supposed to live without pork? hahaha!

Now presenting...
No Pork ft. Yoong-Z!

Tell me how I'm supposed to live with no pork
Cant live, Cant eat with no pork
Thats how I feel whenever pork aint there...
There's no pork, no life...
Got me out here for eighteen years
Tell me how I gonnabe without pork
If cant eat pork, I just cant live...
There's no pork, no life...

No pork, pork
No life, life
No pork, pork
No life, life....

I do sound like a carnivore, dont I? =X
Just imagine ur life without char siew, siew bak... *emo*
Kay la kay la.. Actually it aint that serious here, in Malaysia.
Lets pray hard that it will not spread so fast from Mexico. ;)

No pork-u, No life-u!

No comments: