Monday, July 13, 2009

Squeals!

I'm at the peak of high-ness now!! Lmao
Things arent getting better, things are getting GREATER!!
Am doing great now ;)

A few new classmates joined us lately.
Our class is getting bigger! Weeee~
An American, Pakistanese, Japanese and Korean joined us!
See, now you know why I'm high! Hahahahaha
So, if we screwed up our A-levels, we can always opt for translator! Lol
Coz there's also a Philippines in our class! ( Mabuhai!! )
High not high not? Hahahah!
There you go, I dont need to worry for my results now! =X

There's a stalker in my class! Just jk ;)
It was Physics class, well, it explains the empty-ness of the class T__T

Went makan-makan with taikor the other day.
Food was normal but the bubble milk tea is the BEST!
Ahhhhhhhh!! How can I not be high?! XD


P/S : Shall update bout the bbq party sooonnnn! ( It makes me even higher now )

No comments: