Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Sweat, Baby Sweat!!

I've been sweating profusely lately!
Once again, my life is back on track ;)
All thanks to my sayang!! Woots woots~

I've been delaying things that I supposed to posts since a few weeks ago.
I'm going to blog bout my past till the present. Lol
Back to the topic, the reason that I'm sweating alot lately coz I've been actively burning my fats off! ( I'm exaggerating again T____T )

Went for WFS ; Walk For Sight two weeks back.
Fun, fun, fun!
It was my first time walking blindfolded-ly on the road, I was supremely excited! Lol!
Sua-pa case hahaha



Yours truly =)

Siao Char Boh!

Liew Chun-Li!! hahaha


WFS babeh!




Receiving my cert from Dato' Teh =X

The must-have-group pic! Lol

And we get super hyped-up during lucky draw!!
We screamed our lungs out yet we werent that lucky after all T_____T

Never repent!! So hook-up with the oh-so-fabulous game! SHhhhhh!!

After that, we went makan-makan.Go for movie and jalan-jalan.

We even went all the way to Ayer Itam for laksa and seafood tofu! Weeeee~
Was tired shit at the end of the day. Lol!


***




On Tuesday, I went jogging with CY and Hooi Teng!
Mengkuang dam, off we go!! ;)
Yes, I know, its a miracle for me to go jogging.
Exercise weihhhhhhh!!! :D

And our beloved Miss Teh was so excited bout Mengkuang and she tak habis-habis camwhored during the whole journey!
Another sua-pa case Haha


CY & YS








Self-timer rocks!! ;)






Things happened!
Everything that happened in Mengkuang, shall be remained in Mengkuang. ;)
But I guess CY is a much happier girl now! hahahaha

No comments: