Monday, May 31, 2010

The Climb

Life has not been a bed of roses for me lately.
There's moment that I hide under my blanket and cried my eyes out at night.
Heart aches. The worst nightmare ever :(
But, things are getting better now.. :)
Realized that life isnt that easy afterall. Decisions have to be made.
And.. we've gotta be strong to go through it.
We'll both be stong, dont we? :)

Moving on to the other part of my life.. AS!
Two more papers to go! Weeeee! 
10th of June, I'm counting down :D

Wouldnt say I've done my best for this exam. 
Was really careless for every single paper! FML 
Usually I'll only read wrong question, answered the wrong thing...
BUT today, I miraculously FORGOT to answer 2 questions!
Didnt know what is in my mind, didnt flip to the last page of the question booklet..
Ahhhh, I'm awesome like that! D:

Drama queen :P Awwww, I miss cow cow! :(
Randomly found this pic in my sis's folder. Wonders when she became my stalker too? :P

No comments: