Monday, May 3, 2010

One week!

One week. Seven days.. Till AS arrives!
Boy oh boy, just imagine the days after AS :D
*jumps in excitement*


List to do after AS :
  • SHOPPINGGGG! :))))) I miss the adrenaline rush in buying things. Awww!
  • Movies! Ahhh, I miss sitting in the cinema :P
  • Cut my hair! I need to trim my fringe. For real, I need side parting.
  • Sleep whole day, worrying and thinking bout NOTHING. Woah! 
  • Go for makan sessions with Daryl. Ice kacang. Ice kacang. ICE KACANG 
  • Lose weight. Lose weight. Lose weight. I dunno how but I need to :( And I just realized I've just contradicted my previous activity = =
  • BURN my notes. How I wish I can :( 
  • Last but not least, celebrate my birthday! Last year as a teenager T___________T
*slaps self* I've got one more month to go through before my AS ends.. Gotta stop dreaming and hit the books now. 

No comments: