Sunday, January 23, 2011

D-Day!

Its the day tommorow! The making or the breaking of me.. I'm freaking out big time.
The nerves had been around me.. for a week! :\
Even when I was down with flu and took those drowsy medicine, NO, I just cant sleep. FML

I have panic attack whenever I'm getting my results. I am emotionally unstable
I remembered how I used to breakdown and cry in the car when I'm on my way to school to get my SPM results. YES, I BURST OUT CRYING IN THAT 10 MINUTES JOURNEY TO SCHOOL :\ HAHAHAHA Oh well, at least I know that my tear glands are really.. active? :P

Then, it was my AS results. I think I've practically annoyed and irritated everyone close to me. Mad paranoid. I have sleepless nights for a week and I kept babbling about how bad my results will be. Low self esteem. DAI EMO DAI :\ ...or maybe I knew I've screwed up my papers! And it turns out to be right, I've screwed up my Physics Paper3.. Thank God that its not a high weightage paper.

BUT, its different this time. I knew how my condition was when I was sitting for my final papers.. I wasnt in the zone at all! I've let things controlled my mind, distracted me from studies.. and I've got no one to blame but myself. Le sigh. No point regretting now.. What's done is done. Ahhhhh, all I can do now is hoping for the best tmw :(

No comments: