Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Guitar & Make up!

I have the world's silliest mum.

Mummy ; Me

I've registered you for make up course d. Only three lessons.
Huh? What make up course? = =
Big girl d. Need to learn how to apply make up and stuff d. 
I dont understand lo.. I thought I told you that I wanna go for guitar lessons?
Dont need to go for guitar lessons. Dont bring another trash back at home.
Nooooooooooo! Look into my eyes. I'm serious with guitar this time. Heheh
Its okay. Next time when you go uni, go get a bf who knows how to play guitar and ask him to teach you la. Both of you can play together somemore. So nice!
Duwan! I want him to play violin one. 
You what also want one la 

See, now I know why I'm like this! HAHAHAHAH
I need to cheer up my blog. I've been posting up too many gloomy and emo posts. Tsk

2 comments:

George said...

Hahaha. Cute. =)
Will link you up. *winks*

Zoe said...

Linked you too! :D