Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Nyeh! ♥

Life's been hectic recently and I'm enjoying every single bit of it :D
I've dropped 4 kgs! ;) ...3 more kgs to my target! Woots!

I've cut my hair! A few inches shorter to be exact.
New year, new haircut, new colour too ;)
...and I think I've gone a lil bit overboard with the colour this time HAHAHAH
Its too bright for me. I feel wild :P

Decisions have been made ( I would like to believe so )
Environmental engineering, material engineering or civil engineering... and all of them sounded so 'big-big' for me. I'm still thinking of aeronautics and chemical though. Ahhhh, can I dont make any decision?! :(

I'm NOT ready to leave home!
Staying at home everyday now makes me even more heavy-hearted to leave.
I'm not going to lie. I'm so freaking dependent on my family! ( plus my kakak too ) :\
I cant even find my own stuff by myself without the help of my sis.. I'm such a cow! HAHAHAH :P
Plus, falling sick lately makes me wonder.. Who will take care of me when I'm in uni? :( Emo*
The next hobby of mine besides sleeping is falling sick :\ I'm weak like that! Lol!
I used to fall sick almost every week when I'm in secondary school. Flu is my soulmate, fever is my best friend. I dont need a reason for them to pay me a visit. I fall sick randomly. One moment I'm okay, the very next moment, you'll see tonnes of tissue paper around me. I think I have a malfunction nose. Hahahaha :P

Will upload my new hair colour pics asap! :)

No comments: