Saturday, November 1, 2008

De-Stress

Having someone you love studying with you is the best way to de-stress yourself. =)
Babe came over today and we spent the whole day studying and doing the states paper together.
I was having my nice sleep in the morning and...
...*beep beep*...
He forced me to wake up! ==
He came superbly early and I was forced to get myself up from the bed.


And.. the other way to de-stress yourself is..
Watch stupid videos from YouTube!!!
I was watching this laugh-till-you-dead video with my sis yday night.
Then, I watch again this afternoon with him.
Last but not least, I watched it again with my bro tonight!!!
Its just extremely funny!!! Lmao!
And, I managed to laugh until I hit the table although I've watched it so many times.
Hehe!




Here's the link. =)








Exam dilemma

No comments: