Saturday, November 15, 2008

Home Alone

I'm alone now!!!!!
So depressed! =(
My sis and bro went for the International Penang Bridge Marathon and dumped their sis who is pathetically sick with SPM alone at home facing two old man & woman at home.
Boo-hoo!

As usual, baby came whole day to study.
Chemy, Add Maths, Chemy, Add Maths.
We drove ourselves crazy by that both subjects. LOL!
Sneaked out in the evening and bought my favourite food! =)
3 roti bom from Irfanah.
1 rojak from the town.
1 roti bom and 1 roti pisang from Pelita.
1 rojak from ah pek's stall in front of AIA.
Yes, we practically went around whole BM town just to buy the same food.
This is what happens when we were droven crazy by crazy subjects!
=)

I am satisfied with what I've studied today.
*bliss*


Desserted. Isolated. Depressed.

No comments: