Thursday, November 27, 2008

Days

A lil tits n bits bout what I've been doing lately.
Dear SPM, has successfully turn me into a quite studios student!Yesh, I've been facing my books and my boo for the whole month d.
Its amazing how time flies sooooo fast and now its all coming to an end.
Its the end for most of my frens except me.
Why?! Coz I 'hiao hiao' go take Accounts lor!
I'm still trapped in the cage, waiting for the invigilators to feed me with Accounts paper on Monday.
==

Okay, enough of crap, back to the main story.

The days before SPM

He was really studying while....

I am busy camwhoring! == Yes, yes, SPM will test on the technique to camwhore!

I'm admiring my fren's grad pics k? Haha! Stupid sej textbook spoiled the view. ==

I really got nothing to else better do!


The days during SPM

EERIE!!!!!!!

He's shy! LOL!

Okay, he forced my sis to take pictures of us and he's posing 'geli-ly' LOL!

My mum bought the small mandarin oranges for us to eat. Its all wrapped up in the small plastic thinggy in red. Guess what he did??

*
*
*
*
*
*
*


According to him, its the type of glove that the bride will wear during the marriage ceremony.

=="

The days after Physics paper which is considered as the days after SPM

The juniors are good. LOL! They went KL and bought donuts for my sis. Of course la I'll tumpang makan! =)

Vain pot. =)

Us.

No comment. ==

=)

The top 3 facial expressions by HIM

1

2

3

No comments: