Friday, November 14, 2008

Midnight

Its hard to sleep.
Exam season. Period season. I'm-missing-my-bf season.
Its 2.00 am now.
My eyes are wide open waiting for someone to close it for me.
The gentle touch that I'll never forget. =)

Dear readers, guess what?!!
I nearly cried when I wrote my English essay.
I know.. I know.. Its too dramatic. LOL!
The title was my future perfect husband.
Awwww... how to resist the temptation of writing this essay when I'm dreaming bout my future husband since the beginning of the year?!
The feeling is weird when I ended the essay that he'll be the one walking with me at the aisle and crying beside my coffin.
Its so real.. I want 'him' to be my husband!!
Stop it, YoongSze! Back to SPM!
=(


Tell you wad,
One thing that I'm going to miss bout SPM is...
The appearance of my bf in my hse everyday!!
STOP IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SPM LA!!!!!!
swt.



The Road Not Taken.
Decisions are hard to made.
Once you've chosen the road, just take it without regretting.
Sighing in the middle of the road is useless.
Things cant be better. It'll be worst.
Don't regret as I don't mind what is going to happen.
I'll leave my part to God.

A runaway is needed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hope things work out for you in the end my dear..
but you know girl..
naturaly all things do fall into place..
its just a matter of time and place...
but for now..
back to SPM!!
muax!!

Zoe said...

haha!
Thanks babeh.
Yeah, spm comes first.
=)