Thursday, December 24, 2009

Feliz Navidad :)

Merry Christmas, people!! 

I'm finally back. Woots!
A week in Bangkok.. Shopped till the whole family dropped! :P
Pictures were uploaded in FB :)
Boy oh boy.. things there are supremely extremely awesomely CHEAP!!!
Urm.. okay, maybe its not really that cheap but when we saw the price tags, we FELT that they're cheap coz we automatically get to cut off one zero ;D



Stuffs that we bought minus the shoes, bags and accessories :D

Reached here on the 23rd midnight. Exhausted gilerrrrr!
7 days without him, it kills ; Definitely.
Thank God, I get to see him yday before he left for Thailand.
Yes, yes, we're that sick!
I went Thailand for 7 days, till 23rd while he'll be in Thailand for 4 days from 25th.
Sheeeshhhh! 

Watched Alvin and the Chipmunks the Squeakquel




We missed the front part! Tsk tsk ><
The chipettes are HAWT single ladies! hahahah
Sooooo cute :D

Had Nando's for dinner the movie.
Its Thursday!! Couples promo. Woots!
Had my all time fav peri chipssssss! Satisfied gilerrr!





My fav picture of both of us :)

We exchanged xmas pressies in the car.
I literally melts when I opened my present.
Awww.. the sweetest guy I've ever met *shy*





He bought me a black bag coz he never seen me used one before. LOL
Gummy bears to accompany me when he's in Thailand.
Two 2 shirts from his camp..
One hand made Christmas card and an envelope full of hand written letters... 



The front and back of the handmade card *loves*

Didnt managed to spend the rest of the night with him.
He had to attend his church's mass.
Was supposed to go out with the girls.. But, things do happen rite?
Boo-hoo! T_____T
Nvm nvm, nie nie... we MUST go out before my sem starts kay? :P
And.. Vincci, lemme see ur face before you go back KL!

No comments: