Sunday, December 27, 2009

Year '09

Was thinking bout my year yday... Geez, am too lifeless at home. LOL
Trust me, its a year full of ups and downs for me.



This is how I looked like in the beginning of the year.
With my green Mickey specs and black hair :)


The first half year was the worst period of time I've been through.
Education was messed up. Damn clueless bout where to go to..
Blah and blah and blah and blahhhhhh!
Then, my four years relationship cracked ; Ended everything just like that.
Was damn emo for MONTHS!! Am hiding, avoiding from the truth.. I just couldnt face it.
Cried almost every single day.. Gosh, now I realized how stupid I was for that few months. Tsk!
You may think that its okay to cry when you broke up.. ( I was too at that time )
But, the things that he'd done.. Gah, he doesnt deserve a single drop of my tears! Pffffttttt 
Ended another chapter of my life. Closed and sealed.. Kept in the back of my mind forever, no point bringing it up again. :)
No matter how harsh the reality is, we just have to stand up and face it, don't we?

Through all those obstacles, I get to grow up.
If you know me well, you'll know how much I hate to think, how often I blabber things out without hesitating, how easy I trust someone, how easy to deceive me...
Am that naive ; Thinking that the world is oh-so-pretty-and-harmless...
Yet, I've learned a lot this time.. No, the world aint complicated...
Its just not as simple as it seems :)
Am learning.. learning how to be more matured, learning how to think.. learning how to act like my age. XD
Urm.. Okay, maybe I'll leave the thinking part to the boyfie. Tee-hee! ( Yes, I'm always that dependant )
All in all, I just wanna thank my babes who are always there for me when I'm down.
Thankssss dears, thanks for being there when I'm whining bout my life *loves*

*Pooooooooooof*
There goes my bitter first half year :P
Started coll in June :D
Met new friends. All whole new bunch of whacko-s!! LOL
All we did most was burst out into laughters in class everyday.
Movies, birthday celebrations and beach trip.. Weeeee~



Few more days to go and I'm gonna meet this bunch of whacko-s again.
Boy oh boy, here comes my second sem. Blahhhhhh!


Then.. I met my crazy frog boyfriend. The stubborn cow :P
He was the one who told me the truth bout my break up.. So, automatically he'll be the one who is there for me whenever I whine bout my life rite?
No, no.. He get so frustrated and pissed off with me whenever I talked bout him and he'll ended up talking to sayang ( Chuannyien ) ; Releasing his frustrations. HAHAHAHA
Daryl is the worst donkey I've ever met!! How stubborn can one be?
He can ask me out again and again although I rejected him thousands of time, he can come to KDU several times just to bump into me..
He can even come all the way to KDU from BM just to pass his jacket to me coz I forgot to bring mine along and I was freezing in class...
He can come back to BM all the way from Penang just to pass medicine to me when I was sick..
Ahhhh, how not to fall in love with him? ;)





He is the best thing that has ever happened to me... :)
9 more hours and he'll be back.
Baby, I miss youuuuu 

Few more days and here comes a whole new year.
Yes, I've changed a lot.. For better or for worse? You tell me :D




Yoongsze at the end of the year.
Chubbier cheeks, purple specs and dyed hair :P

No comments: