Thursday, December 10, 2009

Short & Sweet

Title describes it all :)
Life's been pretty hectic lately.
Thats why my blog is DEAD T_____T


Things that made me go missing :
 Leeching Sticking around the boyfie. We basically spent almost everyday together :D







 Shop, shop, shop! Year end sales!!  Ahhh, L.O.V.E! :P







 Went for movies with the boyfie. Love Happens & Couples Retreat.





Touching story. Simple yet nice.
I cried T____T
And.. I realized I cry easily! Dang!!







Four troubled marriage couples went for some marriage therapy at one AWESOME island!!
Highly recommended! Cracked me up like mad. LOL 
:D


 Classes, classes and classes!! Gah, thank God its over by this week. Semester break, here I come!! Weee~







Will be blogging with more pictures soon. A proper post ; I promise.
Am currently VERY excited bout tmw. Its the 11th!! XD
The anticipation is killing me, Mr Daryl.
Shut up and reveal the secret soon, pretty please? :P


xoxo

No comments: