Tuesday, December 15, 2009

One Month ♥



11 12 2009
Happy One Month, Dear!
The beginning of more to come... :)




Daryl,
I'm sorry you have to tolerate the irritating me, the self-centered me, the unreasonable me...
Like I've said before, I may be the worst girl you've ever met.. So, regret now? You better NOT! :P
Like any other couple, we've argued, we've cried, we've pushed each other to our limits..
Flaws and imperfections.. We'll be perfect in them, dont we? :)

Things are happening very fast between us ; Very fast.
We've got together in a very short period of time..
We've known each other for years.. but never been as close as the past half year..
He was the one who came and get me out from my emo phase, he was the one who changed my thoughts,
he was the one who showed me whats right and whats wrong..
Ahhhhh, he made me fell for him.. deeper and deeper.. Ooopss!
To be with him is a very different feeling.. I have never been so sure bout someone ; NEVER!
We fell in love with each other so deeply, till we'll never get sick of sticking around each other.

***

Since he gets all hyped up for the simplest thing ever, he planned the whole day for our lil celebration. LOL
He called my parents the night before coz he didnt wanna tell me the plan n stuff.. How mysterious can my bf be? Tsk!
Thank God, I'm not that stupid! I was in front of my mum when he called :P [ Oops, no more surprises! ]
But, being the good innocent one, I acted like I dont know a single thing! Hahahahaha!

He came and fetched me around noon.. and he LIED!
He said we had to go back to his hse to take his 'Touch & Go' card coz he left it at home..
BUT, once we entered his hse, he lead me to the dining table.. and.. Tada!
He cooked lunch.. Aww... *melts*

After lunch, we headed to Penang.
Decided to take the ferry since we longed to take it with each other ;)
And.. since it was our first time, we camwhored macam orang kampung first time taking ferry! LOL


I love torturing him :P


And.. He loves to destroy my pic!! So, we're even now XD

Reached Gurney around 4.. Stupid jam!
Stucked for hours. Tsk tsk.. Grrrr!



Bought this complicated structured candy the other day.. was wondering how to eat it in the coll for a day! LOL



Stupid jam.. Figuring out how to eat the candy did helped us to kill out time.

Watched Princess and The Frog :)



Ahhh, typical princess fairytale story... Happy ending.
"Lets pucker!"
I do wonder..
Why must it be Princess and The Frog but not Prince and the Frog? :P



Another self-vaining pic destoyed by him and.. he's a good poser too! :P


Walked around Gurney and had dinner before we went back.
Nevertheless, it was a memorable one.
Thank you, dear 

No comments: