Friday, April 23, 2010

Chocolate Eclipse


Daryl's joke bout Vanilla Twilight LOL
Damn potong steam rite? At least Strawberry Ecplise will sound much better :P

Just finished my trials on Wed. So, here am I to blow off the dust in my blog.
Gah, having AS in two weeks time. Its not a good thing though :(
Everyone is back here! :(
Vincci is back. Jadie boo is back!! And Daryl is having his sem break.
AS is making hanging out almost impossible. T___________________T

Sannie and Lobhie came over to my hse right after my trials the other day :D
We're waiting for Vincci to wake up till our stomachs growls. HAHAHA
Hungry gilerrrrr :P Went Sam's Garden to tame our tummy :)

Came back home around evening and went out with Daryl at night.



Went AC for Subway since he was craving for it. Nehhhhh, I want my tomyammmm!! :P ( Tonight, can? )
Was supposed to go Jusco to get my colouring book. HAHAHAH 
Yes, I want to buy COLOURING BOOK!! Stupid sis tempted me with one :(
But we're running out of time coz yours truly wants to go for ice kacang :)

The next day, Vincci and I went Lobhie's hse then to Winter Warmers :D
Chilled, chatted and headed back to Lobhie's hse till 9pm LOL
Its been such a longggggggg time since I last met Vincci :(

Ahhhh, enough time of relaxing. Time to hit the books, Yoongsze! *heart craches*
Wait, its Friday today! Bubble milk teaaaaaaaaaaaaaa 


Just in case you people forget how I look like :P

No comments: