Saturday, April 3, 2010

DS


I miss you :(

11th November 2009, it seems like it was yesterday.. In a blink of a eye, we've begin our story for five months :) Five awesome months. We've argued countless times.. Both stubborn cows :P
Yet, at the end of the day, the thought of you will make me forget about all the frustrations..



Baby,
I've missed the times that I fell asleep on your laps when we're on our way back from Penang.. I've missed how much we used to spend time with each other. Movie dates. Random makan sessions. I miss eating ice kacang and Hokkien mee with you :( Do you remember when was the last time we used to chase each other at the mall? How often I used to make you roll your eyes? :P I miss tickling you ; hearing you laugh so happily. Gah, the satisfaction! LOL I miss chatting with you till late at night on msn/skype :) Video calling one another once we got back home from meeting each other.. Playing msn games together. Jigsaw, jigsaw, jigsaw!! :P We're even so sick to the extend that we've played with our own photos. Ooopss! :S


Time of the month. Random emo session. T_________________T






And.. I miss staring into your eyes 

No comments: