Thursday, April 1, 2010

Happy Friday

Skipped class today! 
Couldnt wake up on time, stupid alarm not working! LOL
Class at 11 and I woke up at 10.30. I know, its not that late BUT I need half an hour to get ready, half and hour to reach Penang.. By the time I reach college, it'll be 11.30 already! 
Plus, I only have 2 hours class today.. and I couldnt be bothered to rush like mad for Physics class anyway.
Woahhh, I'm talking like I'm damn good in Physics when I always pray and hope that I wont fail in the next test/exam. :P


Lazed around whole morning, refreshed FB homepage for thousands of time. 
I'm BORED! Then, I saw the FB suggestions by the side, "Lee Poh May, reconnect with her"
Its my MUM! Yes, mummy is on facebook :S


Few months ago, when she came back from work.
Mummy ; Me


Eh, I got facebook account d leh!
What? Dont lie lah, you know how to create meh? *look down on my mum HAHAHAH*
Of course I know lah. Created one in office just now. Go add me now.
Mummy, you're supposed to work in office instead of facebook-ing, you know?


High-tech gilerrrrrrr! 

No comments: