Sunday, October 24, 2010

Beautiful Sunday ♥

Its been such a longgg time since I've spent my Sunday at home. I miss spending the day at home, studying :) My comfort zone :D Spent the whole day facing books and went out for dinner with the family to celebrate my cousin's birthday! Kids are growing up so fast these days. I feel old :\

Went flea market with my babe, Vincci, yesterday! We went on the wrong night. There was a car event going on. The crowd was.. Spectacular! Full of la-s and beng-s.. just to see the lala cars. No offence, but I really HATE modified cars. I don't get the point of buying a proton/perodua car and modify it into a wannabe sports car! NO, it doesnt work that way! If you cant afford a sports car, stfu and drive your Proton! D:

Back to flea market, I finally bought the metal wired hairband thinggy! Went there on purpose to get it ;) Yes, I'm so excited bout this, I know I've 'announced' this on Fb :P 

I've cut my hair short! :P

We had Milo McFlurry before going back. Ahhhh, its ORGASMIC! It tasted so goooooood :D
 Vincci is a freak! She finished up that whole thing in.. 5 minutes?! o.O

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.