Saturday, October 23, 2010

Single, Mingle, Jingle

I'm starting to get a grip of my life! *jumps around*
I'm starting to adapt to this new single life thinggy. I've been attached to someone since... I was 14? Have been depending on someone for such a long time. Four years with my first and half a year with my second one. Its time to learn how to be independent! :D



I've been hurt by love, cried out uncountable litres of tears, lost faith and trust.. I've made mistakes but I'm not regretting them :) Falling in love with someone is easy but falling out is never an easy one. Climbing up alone this time is definitely tougher than the previous time when I relied on him to be out of it. Having a bunch of great friends around me just made me realized that... Friends are always better than lovers :) They'll never leave you like how you bf/gf does. Alright, maybe they do.. but you'll never feel the same agony.


When two individuals meet, they either become story or history. I've ruined two friendships.. especially the second one. Really missed those times when we're just friends T__T  Damn, no more debate partner and singing mate! Pfffftttt >< People come and go, Sze.. Wait for the right one who stays :D They came for a reason, created memories together, taught you a life lesson... and made you who you are today.


I'm experiencing my life from a whole new different perspective. I feel so new to this 'alone' world! FML I had a really tough time to adapt to this new life at the beginning. I have to do everything by myself! :O Its so tiring =.= ( If you know me well enough, you'll know that I'm actually VERY dependent! D: ) But now.. I've accomplished a lot of things alone! I'm so proud! WOOTS! 



  • I did my FIRST reverse parking ALL BY MYSELF! Few months back, I wouldnt even bother to try reverse parking unless my ex is by my side to steer the steering wheel :\
  • I drive around all by myself most of the days. No, I'm not proud of this. I HATE DISLIKE DRIVING! I personally thinks that I'm not a driving material :P 
  • I make decisions on my own :) Damn proud of this lor! My brain is always in its subconscious state unless I'm studying. I hardly think! Little things like.. Should I go for this or that? Should I do this or that? - My ex will automatically make all these decisions for me. I was mentally retarded :O 
  • I manage to sleep without any lullaby or goodnight kiss! Dont give me that look! Lol. When I was with my ex-es, I'll be insomniac if I didnt get to talk to them before sleeping. Dont ask me why :P



This is just the beginning.. The list will be addingggggg! :D
Its been such a long time since I'm feeling so carefree~ I can go out with whoever I want, talk to whoever I wish, flirt with uncountable ones! :P The previous break up really wake me up.. I'm only NINETEEN! Why tie myself down with someone when this is the time that I'm supposed to go out and explore life? ;) Plus, I'm too young for the word 'FOREVER' :) 


Time to grow up, Sze 

A really big thank you to all my friends who were there to comfort me when I was really down. You know who you are :) Wouldn't dare to imagine how would I be if you ppl weren't there for me! *HUGSSSSSSSSSSSSSS* Thanks for tolerating my continuous rants and whines and cries! I owe you people a big one! :D  

No comments: