Monday, October 4, 2010

Eat Pray Love

"I have a history of making decisions very quickly about men. I have always fallen in love fast and without measuring risks. I have a tendency not only to see the best in everyone, but to assume that everyone is emotionally capable of reaching his highest potential. I have fallen in love more times than I care to count with the highest potential of a man, rather than with the man himself, and I have hung on to the relationship for a long time (sometimes far too long) waiting for the man to ascend to his own greatness. Many times in romance I have been a victim of my own optimism."  
— Elizabeth Gilbert (Eat, Pray, Love)
 I can so relate to this minus the plural form of relationship. Lol! 
Hmm.. Alright, I have a very weak spot for mix guys (well, my ex-es explain it all. lol ) ! Dont ask me why. Chinese guys never turn me on. Sigh* I dislike my own race :( Sun-tanned skin tone plus a lil build up body is another melting point! :D Not forgetting, musical instruments such as guitar (normal), piano (still okay), violin (romantic) and drums ( YENG! I CAN DAI ) ! Gosh, I can faint right now. HAHAHAHA Yes, I'm easily attracted to this kind of guys, I mean.. who wouldnt? :P


Shall continue blogging tmw. Time to study! :)








No comments: