Sunday, October 3, 2010

If you ever loved somebody put your hands up ♥

If you ever loved somebody put your hands up 
Now they're gone and you wish you could give them everything...


I baked today!! :D *excited*
Decided to take some time off from grieving studying and clear up the cream cheese and whipping cream in my fridge :P The cream cheese is going to expire in.. a few days' time :\
Went Jusco to get oreo and extra cream cheese ( Right, I ended up buying different brand of cream cheese and the one in my fridge IS till in my fridge nao! Tsk ). Back at home, I was so excited to whip the cream.. and only to realize that that box of cream in my fridge is NOT whipping cream! Its thickened cream :S Being ignorant and stubborn, I started whipping it and it turns into a bowl of coagulated yellowish creamy crap and  milk == Ended up, going out to buy another box of whipping cream! So, I wasted a box of cream and there's still a tube of going-to-expire-cream-cheese in my fridge D:


Oreo cruncher! :P

 Hey, you!


 Whipping that thickened cream! HAHAHAH 


Cheh wahhhhhh! 

 Oreo cheesecake!!

Unfortunately, WE failed! The cake's so stubborn!
 It just wouldn't turn hard! :(

No comments: