Monday, December 1, 2008

Glimpse

A catch of freedom.
A momentarily paused moment.
Yes, 12.25 pm, I'm finally leaving back all my books for at least 1 month?
The feeling is still quite unbelievable! =)
Its hard to convince myself bout this.
I know its not something veryyyyyy big, but still then...
Its the BEST moment in every Form5 students' life!

I'm actually smiling to myself all they way when I'm posting bout it.
*physco*

Alot of things went on these few days.
Ups and downs. Smiles and frowns. Laughter and tears.
Fucking pathetically irony. =="

Betrayal.
The worst thing you've ever experienced when your very own best friend betrayed you.
It hurts deeply. Hurts that changed to hatred.
Yes, it is as pathetic as that.
I dont care how much tears she gonna shed in front of her bf.
I dont care how long she still wanna act innocent.
Seriously, WE are sick of it!
I am mean, SO WHAT?!
Its the end of Form5 life, the end of friendship, the beginning of a new life!

=)


Anyway, that is not so important.
I'm facing a great dilemma here. Mentally disturbed.
I cant decide where should I go!!!!
Taylors or Disted? =(
I gotto reply that Taylors fellow tmw due to the scholarship thinggy.
*BANG!!*
Reality hits me. I'm already too old for secondary scul life.
Aih.. Its tough to make decisions..
I aint the person who loves to use my brain.
Yes, my brain is still a virgin in thinking and making BIGGGGG decisions.
*poor brain*
Boo-hoo!

No comments: