Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Call Me Your Sugar!


Am currently doing my hw!! *proud* I hardly do my hw, k? ;) Sayang, I repented! Say you love me, babeh~ :) I'm like a walking zombie today. Slept at 3.30 yday and woke up at 9 for class till 4! Went to the library to discusss bout malaysian studies's assignment... And rush back for a movie. Yet, I'm still AWAKE now!! Why am I studying at this hour? Coz... My beloved KDU sent monthly report to my hse every month! As usual, screwed up my results and mummy is not happy with it! Oh, great! Am having another test next week. Urgh! Besides all these pathetic stuff, my one and only VEEN-CHAN is back!! VINCCI! VINCCI! VINCCI! *squeals in excitement* :-D

2 comments:

TheophilusLove said...

proud of u *sayang*...continue to be hardworking k!! i'll chia u makan when i go back to BM...!!

Zoe said...

Ahhhhh! knew that u LOVE me ;D