Saturday, August 1, 2009

Cherry Cherry Boom Boom!

Life's great! Like, for real.
Had been out almost everyday.
Am loving every date with my sayang!! =D

Things are different. Things changed.
Changing for better? A yes, definitely.
I'm a much more independent person now. ;)
No longer depending on you. No longer feeling helpless without you.
I know, the transition of my life for the past four months, its ridiculous.
Its not roller-coaster. Its Solero Shot!!
Up and down, delighted and depressed... I know I've made through it!
Who says I need you? XD

I'm feeling guilty of spending so much lately. Heeee!
Trust me, I've tried my best to STOP spending... =(
Bought 5 new tees this week. Dannnggggg!!
Sometimes, I secretly wished that there's not so much cash in my purse! Hahahah!

Things happened. Alot of things happened...
Lots of things to blog, lots of pictures to upload...
BUT I'm freaking lazyyyyy!!
The oh-I'm-so-lazy disease is getting on my own nerves too!
How la how... =(


Gotta hit the bed now.
Church tmw! ;)

2 comments:

Shuanggie said...

Which church are you attending now? :D

Zoe said...

ur bm church! hehe
GROWWWWWWWWW babeh ;)