Saturday, August 15, 2009

Poladroid Craze!

Current addiction : Poladroid Photos
Yes, I've been editing photos after photos into poladroid
And.. since I'm so lazy to blog, I've decided to let pictures do the talking!
So yeah, enjoy the photo strip!! =D
F.R.I.E.N.D.S
Awww... Steamboat nite babeh!!
I would call it a small reunion of the BM kaki ;)
We, the bunch of kids, even ran to Sentosa's playground to playyyy! [Yes, PLAY]
And being the deperado for Ais Kacang, we 'tapao' it and ate with spoon in the plactic! Hahah! Tell me we're not desperate! =X
Old Town with Teng and Sayang after church
The mysterious talented ladayyyyy~
Go rempit go! I'm craving for the claypot rice now. Urgh! And was supremely surprised with Chuaan Yien that she knew how to ride a bike!!! Trust me, she's a safe biker ;)
M.Y. M.A.N
WILBER PAN! WILBER PAN! WILBER PAN!
Sorry for the poor quality, camera aint that 'keng'! hahah
Damn high k? His hands are superrrrrrr soft *blush
=)
F.A.M.I.L.Y

Cousin's wedding.


Awesome makan nite! This explains the fats that are bulging out now.

And.. In case you are sick of all those poladroid form photos :

Sze. Hui.

2 comments:

TheophilusLove said...

i'm sad d la..just left BM 2 days, straight away spelled my name wrongly d...haihz...speechless~~

Zoe said...

Lol.. its like that d one la..
Not used to spelling ur name! XD
Prefer to call you sayang ahahaha