Saturday, August 29, 2009

Rainbows, Candies, Marshmallows!

Life's that colourful, rite rite? ;D

No, I'm not going to blame my lazy-ness again! Hahaha!
Now I shall blame the time.. XD
It passes too fast, thats the reason why I dont have time to blog!! Lol
[ Sobs. I suck in managing my time! T____T ]
Like I've said in the previous post, I rushed back from class to catch a movie.
Seriously, I have no idea why cartoon characters in movies are getting uglier and uglier!
Its too ugly to the extend that its scary instead of CUTE!!
I thought cartoon characters should be adorable?
Or maybe I'm the only one having this kind of typical thinking? T___T [ Someone please agree with me!! *stares with big wet eyes* ]


Aliens in The Attic


I missed a whole big front part of the movie.
So, I was a lil blur throughout the thinggy. Lol
Daryl was by the side explaining what is going on to clear my confusion.
I'm cool ( blur ) like that! Blekkkkkkkk!!
Overall, the movie was okay-okay only laaaa!!
Not too boring, not very interesting... Oh, look, I'm talking crap again ==


Last Sat, after our Malaysian Studies, we decided to go makan-makan.
Seoul Garden babeh!
We ate like pigs!! Okay, maybe only me hahaha
But we sat there for 4 hours long!

Jin Aun was the BEST
He ate raw chicken! Like for real.
He went like " Ehh! Still cold one leh the chicken. "
*laugh out loud*

Then, he mistakenly ate a whole bunch of raw mee and he didnt even realized that they're raw!!!
Until he cooked another bunch of them.. He ate the cooked one and went..
"Ehhh! I just now eat not cooked one mee! This one hot hot one... this is the cooked one!"
*burst and laugh out even louder*


Brandon with his rotten banana ==

This explains the pic below which is BLUR!!

Jin Aun. Brandon. Emily. Zhi Shin. Yours Truly.

P/S : Am too lozy to rotate the pic above. T___T




No comments: