Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Stop and Stare

I've lost track of the things I wanted/planned to blog.
I didnt know where to start to blog... Danggg!
So.. I'll jumble up everything that I can remember.. Hahahah!

Dear readers,
I'm seriously turning my Kenari into a Kancil sooonnn!
I bang my car again! Yes, note the word AGAIN!
Urgh. I know its no surprise, I'm sick of myself too.
How can I keep on hitting the same thing?
Walls, walls, walls, and more walls at my college's carpark.
See, I paid to park my car and I indirectly paid to BANG my car. *sobs


And and and..
Being the 'sua pa' I went for ferry ride for the first timeeeeeeeee in car by MYSELF!
Damn excited, kay? Hahaha!
Coz all this while I was very worried that I didnt know how to drive my car in the specific place that they provided. [ I'm that GOOD in driving what =P ]
I decided to give it a try since I was supremely lazy and tired of driving. ;)




No comments: