Monday, September 7, 2009

Issues

Trust ; I'm very sensitive towards this.
Its either you trust me or STOP questioning me.
Yes, I get frustrated easily when you DONT trust me.
I'm sick of this ; I hate it!
Urgh.


***

Vincci is back to KL again! T______T
Managed to catch up with her on the night before she left.
Veen-chan, gurt-kun MISH yaaaa! *screams*


Went AC for Nando's with Veen, Teng & Wei Wen.


I take you, You take me! ;D

Us

And.. and.. and..

I found......

Whats this? Whats this?

Chicken arse!!! In my meal. Blahhhhh!

***


Oh ya, my car is becoming prettier and hotter day by day!!
Its awesome-ly being being hurt again! hahaha
This time, its dented! See see!
My car aint that boring rite?
I've accessorised it with scratches & dents.
Oh crap, gonna bear with my ugly car till Raya break T_____T
Urmm.. Bout Sannie's 18, shall update later.. hahaha
I'm like this, dont trust me! =X

No comments: