Sunday, September 20, 2009

Promise In the Dark

I've promised...
Aint turning back no more ;
Learn from the past ;
Close that chapter ;
Remains as history!
*circles my heart*

Its hard. Ecspecially I see you coming back again..
Its stupid to care, I should not even bother bout you..
But.. arghhh! *pulls hair again and again*
NO, NO, NO!!!

Oh, oh, dear YoongSze, DONT let him spoil ya mood!! ;D
The night is still young, babeh!
Its time to partayyyy in the USA!
;P

Am seriously worn out tdy.
Church in the morning but sleeping in the wee hours the night before. My bad T___T
Then, then, we went back to the same place for wan tan mee!! Ahhhhhh... ♥ ♥ ♥
Went Penang with the family to celebrate Raya with the maid. Lol





Just in case you people forgot how I look like! XD
I know its a short post..
Look, at least I took an effort to blog! hahahaha

No comments: