Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Reminiscing...

Went to the places that we used to go..
Places that memories were made..
Places that we both loved to go...

Till now, I realized..
I didnt have the courage to enter that particular restuarant..
The one that we both missed..
The one that you said,
" This is the place that I used to come with that crazy girl."
The one that you knew what I loved to eat most..
The one that we'll order the same thing eventhough we've been there for 10000000 times..

Remembers the last iPanema I get?
From you..
The last time we went out together..
The last present I got from you...
The last thing that represents us..
Browsing through those new flipflops today..
I'm lost, confused, tired..
Am seriously sick of this.. Get me out of here!!
*screams*


I dont know how to differentiate between truth and lies..
The words that came off from you.. I'm sick of interpreting!
I'm sick of everything.. Why?
Why of all time you came back and told me all these?
Why of all time you came and remind bout our promises?
Where were you when I was having the toughest time?
Where were you when I needed you the most?

You, can you stop telling me?

No comments: