Saturday, September 19, 2009

Live Your Life

Things couldnt be greater. ;D
I just couldnt stop smiling!!! *flashes big wide smile*
Yes, yes, I've been this hyper for like.. FOREVER! Ahhhh, pure bliss!



Final Destination 4

Watched it with a bunch of whacko-s! LOL
Expected storyline, gruesome scenes, everyone died.
Typical sequel! But...
The main actor is damn yeng rite? hahaha!
Well, at least he made the movie less gruesome I guess XD

8 tickets for 8 of us at Hall 8 ;D



The Ugly Truth
Hands down to those witty jokes!
Never ever use the word 'blow' and 'job' in one sentence! hahaha
And.. Flipping ya beans? Ooopppsss! =X

Went badminton with Sayang, Teng, Eve, Sheryl, Brandon and Daryl this morning.

Stupid white lie, gonna wax Daryl's hair soonnn! XD

After bad, Daryl brought me to the best wan tan mee in BM!
Woots woots~ Wan tan mee, my !
Hols season is here!
Which means...
I wont be updating my blog that frequent again! Hahahha!
I'm a sucker in time management ;D


If you dont know my name... Just call me babeh! hahahaha
*inside joke*

2 comments:

TheophilusLove said...

wow...powerful lo...ppl bought the "Y" necklace..u oso bought..mine is in "red"! cheh...anyway, i don't wear d..ahhaha

Zoe said...

wad wad..
mine nicer lor! hahahaha