Sunday, September 6, 2009

Late One

As you can see, my title explains all.
Its seriously a very lateeeeeee post!
Well, late is better than never rite? :P
These are some of the things that I've done for the past 2 weeks.


So, I'll be blogging more on photos than words coz..
I've forgotten what had happened on that day XD

UP UP UP
Watched it with Daryl.
Russell!! I wanna pinch his face!!
The movie was a lil let down..
Maybe I was expecting a lil too high.. but still!!!



Laughing Gor

Watched with the mad sis and underaged bro.
Was forced by my sis to watched it.. Why?
I guess my sis is into uncles nowadays.. XD
Its a PG 18 movie!
And, three of us was asked to show our IC upon entering the cinema.
Oh crap, I'm the only legal one! =X
Bro cekap-ly lied and said he forgot to bring his IC. Lol

On the Merdeka weekend..
We [ sis & I ] went shoppinggggggg ♥ ♥ ♥
Jusco, Sunway, Queenbay..
The weekend is definitely full of love! :D

Sisters :)



Sze. Wei. Teik. Hui
Shall end it here.
Next post : Sannie's Big 18!

No comments: