Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Add-On

Boohooooo!
I'm going to add on my list of flunking subjects.
Yes, I totally wrote shit in my Physics tdy.
Its predictable though.
Its Thursday today!
Which means...
... Bubble Milk Tea! =)
Thursday night, milk tea night!
I realized that I have not been craving for it for such a looooonggggg time d.
*peace*
my dear bf asked bout where to get bubble milk tea yday.
Yeah, it indirectly made me high again and I kept on thinking bout it until I got disctracted from Physics. XD
See, how important is bubble milk tea to my life!! ==
And yes, I'm so happy that there's night market today!
I'm counting my days left in my Secondary school life.
And I realized that I'm leaving school sooonnnn.
So soooon!
Suddenly I felt like I'm a lil too old for school. Its weird.
For years I'm been yearning to skip school, to have more holidays and now...
.... I wish I could have more time to spend in school. =)
I love ma school!!

Things cant be better for me and him right now. =)

I suddenly felt soooo in love with somebody until I cant get rid off him from my mind.

I can even smile to myself when I thought of him!! =D

Yea, I know its disgusting... But I'm lovin' it!!

No comments: