Tuesday, September 16, 2008

H.O.L.I.D.A.Y.

Its holiday tmw...
...which means,
-I got one extra day to study Physics.
-I have to suffer for another day coz my exam is delayed.
-I have to go to scul on Saturday to sit for my Add Maths paper!

Okay, since exam is going to end soonnnnnn...
I'm counting down the papers that I've screwed.
I'm proud to say that I've screwed...

1. BM paper
Yes, its rare to hear that ppl screwed that paper.
I suck in BM. I scored only 60++ for my previous test.
Pathetic huh? ==

2. Sej?
Pn Low gave us alot of tips but I still talk shit in my essay questions!
3. Biology paper
Its normal to screw it.
So, no comment.
4. Accounts definitely!
I can only balance 2 questions.
The rest? Forget bout it!
5. Last but not least, my dear Chemistry.
Its as tough as usual.
Its pathetic as usual.
Its dreadful as usual.
Throughout this 2 1/2 week,
I cried, I cursed, I regretted.

I cried for the afternoon on the day before Bio paper.
Why?
Coz I cant finish up my syllabus and I had a severe headache.

I am not a perfectionist but I always push myself too hard during exam. =)
All I can do is still holding on toughly to finish it up.
Luckily, baby is always there.
Thanks bi! =D

The stack of file that I adore the most.


Yours truly. =)

1 comment: