Monday, September 22, 2008

Emo-fied

I'm currently having severe mood swing.
Yeah, aint in the mood now.

Yesterday was the worst outing I would consider.
Everything was so fucked up until I end up crying in the mall. ==
Yes, note that, I cried in Jusco!
Perhaps I was being too sensitive but I was really hurt.
I cant take it anymore. I cant stand it anymore.
I've reached my maximum point of tolerance.
Yes, I cant smile to him anymore.
I will never go any outings when he's there too!
Sorry, I cant be a friend with him.
Thats it. Its OVER!! =)
And I'm stubborn!
Hate me if you want!



I cant sleep yday night.
I closed my eyes and kept on thinking what happened in the afternoon.
It was tough to fall asleep.
I ended up sleeping with the song 'Twinkle Twinkle Lil Star' repeated numerous number of times sang by him.
All thanks to my love!
I was just glad that he's always there for me.
Protected me from everything.
Hugged me tightly when I'm crying in the public.
Wiped my tears for me.
Consoled me with sweet and warm words. =)
Hold my hands and never let go.
Promised that he will sayang me forever!
Changed my tears into smile.
He's my life, my soul, my boyfriend, my EVERYTHING!


I love you!

2 comments:

Lady Fify said...

manyak sweet loo ;D

Zoe said...

heheh! no la.. XD
i shy! LOL!