Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Smile and the Whole World Smile with You!

I've been tag by Lobhie.
Okay, I am ignoring all those previous tags because they are too lonnnngggg! XD
I'm lazy la, okay? =)
This is a lil shorter and I shall do it.

I hate it;

1. I hate it when I woke up in the morning and I find out that its school day!
Yes, I seriously hate it. The first thing that comes up to my mind every morning is...
Can I skip school? Of coz I cant! == Morning school class should start at 9 instead of
7.30! Every student will love to go school by then. =)

2. I hate exams! I hate to burn the midnight oil! I hate to stay up late until I fall sick!
I hate the whole process of exams. I hate getting back exams paper too. Getting back the
marks are worse than sitting for the paper. I hate to see all those silly mistakes that I've
done in my exam that cost me alot of marks. Its frustrating! LOL!

3. I hate it when my family members dont like my boyfriend coz he is a malay.
For the 1001th times I'm telling, he is NOT a malay!! Okay?
He's mix. Chinese + Indian. :P
And, I'm still young. Stop talking bout marriage and converting. ==

4. I hate my craving for food. Its a bad habit I guess. LOL!
I cant stop thinking of the food that I want to eat and I'll irritate others bout it.
The cravings always distract me when I'm revising during exams. Haha!
Seriously, I've not been drinking bubble milk tea for one month plus!
I'm so sad bout it. =(

5. I hate that I'm very LOUD, STRAIGHT FORWARD and SENSITIVE!
I'm always talking toooo loud in the class. Its irritating, okay? I may be irritating people
who are studying. Straight forward? Yes, sometimes people might think that I'm rude.
But, I really cant stop myself from saying out my point of view. Some can keep quiet and
talk bad bout that person at the back but I cant! I hate means I hate. No point keeping it to
myself. LOL! I'm superior sensitive I guess. Well, I get hurt easily lor!

I love ;

1. I LOVE MY BOYFRIEND!!
LOL! I'm addicted to him. I can never get enough of him. =X
It might sound stupid that I say I really love him.... but I really do!
I think I'd better stop here. Its too much bout him lately in my blog. Hehe!

2. I LOVE MY FRIENDS.
I dont really know who are my true friends actually. Perhaps, I have none!
Well, I'll never know how my friends feel bout me but I love 'em!
Its fun to have someone to joke with, to laugh with, and to eerie together. =)
I'm blessed to have them in school.

3. I LOVE HOODIES!
Another addiction of mine. Its weird la.. I know! But I cant stop myself from falling in love
with hoodie clothes lor! Haha!
I spotted one very nice hoodie in Padini Authentics last Sunday. I cant stop thinking of it till
now! I want it... =(
I'm not calling baby to buy for me again d la.. He just bought one for me the other day.
But... Yerrrrr!!! I really want it lor! ==

4. I love sleeping and laze around doing nothing.
I'm lazy. It explains all. =)
The best hobby in the world is sleeping I would say. It is soooooo essential to life and no one
can resist the temptation of sleeping. Its so seductive lor! Haha!

5. I love reading love stories!
Ooohhhh~ Aaahhhh~ The romance in it. Wahhhhhh!!
Simple irresistable. =)
Its so dreamy and full of fairy tales. And.. The prince charming in the story is every girl's
dream I would say! XD

I'm not tagging anyone as usual. =)

No comments: