Thursday, September 4, 2008

Missing In Action?



I'm back, people!
I've got to admit that I've abandoned my dear blog for such a long time.
Trials is taking up most of my time plus my comp at home is spoilt.
I'm currently updating at my mum's office. =)


Today's exam is only Perdagangan.
Thus, I decided to skip scul!
But.... there's something important on today.
Some pegawai is coming from KL to do a survey or somesort like a diagnostic test for EST!
Due to laziness and tiredness, its considered as not-so-important anymore.
*peace*


I repented yday!
*big applause, please?*
Okay, back to my story.
I've been driving to tt recently and whenever I want to park my car...
...I'll call baby come out from tt and park for me! =)
Yadah.. Yadah.. I know I'm useless lor!
Coz I can spend 15 minutes to park my car and end up my car's butt is toooooo 'kiao'!
Then then then!!
Yday when I go for Einstein tt, as usual la...
I called baby to come down and help me to park my car.
But this time, I'm the one driving, not him! XD
He's only sitting by my side giving instruction, turning the stereng and changing the gear!
I felt so proud after parking my car!
Muahahahahahahah!


I felt like shouting out loudly,

I MISS YOU, BABY!!!


Back to books. =(

No comments: