Sunday, September 14, 2008

Trippin' Poppin'


8 more papers to go...
I'm glad that its the last week.


I MISS BLOGGING!!
=(


Alot of things had happen throughout last week.


1. I'm so sorry what happened to Roshini's family.
Be strong alright, girl? I'll always be here for you.

2. My parents met an accident last Thursday.
It was serious. My Merc cant be used anymore.
My parents were admitted to the hospital.
My mum got the big big plaster on her neck.
My dad got internal bleeding.
Yes, they're still in the hospital until now.

3. My house got another new laptop, another new comp.

4. I'm sick throughout the week.
Muahahahahah! Its not the first time. =X

5. Last but not least, I miss.....
my boo, my boo, my boo, my boo, MY BOO!!!!!!!!!!


Only both of us, can? =)

Rendezvous with you...

No comments: