Sunday, February 15, 2009

Be My Valentine ;)

Our fourth Valentine together =)
And yet, this is the first time we celebrated it together!
Why? Blame all those tuition that we had during secondary school life!

Spent our day at Queensbay and Gurney.
Was supposed to go Gurney only but due to the full house movie ticket of Pink Panther2, we have to book it at Queensbay. ;)

Noticed the ring? His Purity ring! Lmao!!!

Went drive-through McD before leaving to Penang.
Just to get a bite of our fav Quarter Pounder and fries!!!! =)



Reached Qb and quickly rushed to the cinema to collect our tickets.
Thank God we reserved our tickets online!! Its full house too at Qb!

Then, then, then....
PHOTO STICKER!!! ;)

My fav!

After movie, we went Gurney to have our dinner.
Breeks ; Our destination.
He was actually attracted by the Valentine's dinner set offered by them. Lmao!


We was actually very bloated after dinner but due to my stubbornness of having that Gelato, we decided to un-buttoned our pants [ exaggerating ] and have a cup of double scoop one!
*greedy*

I fell in love with this tree! Such romantic tree. XD

Strolled along the seaview while having my beloved gelato. So dramatic, rite?! Lol!

He was so sweet on that day and he even replaced the roses that he used to give me with LOLLIPOP! ;)

The lollipop that he gave me that day was from Genting.

Yes, he is trying to collect lollipops from several places. Lmao!

He'd gave me 1 from Singapore, 2 from Genting, a few from Kl and whenever he saw lollipop in the mall, he'll stop by and buy it without me knowing!
I still failed to figure it out how he did it. =(
I'm that miserable.
Its just great to sepnd your day with your loved ones. I'm feeling so contented rite now. Yes, I can even smile to myself when I'm going to sleep on the bed while thinking of him and hugging the teddy bears that he gave me. I love you.
Btw, its also Juliet aka Tai korkor's bday!!!!!!
Happy birthday, kor!
Muahahahhahahahah!!!
You're finally legal to watch PG18 movie!!!!
*jealous-nya*

No comments: