Friday, February 27, 2009

Update!

I've changed my layout!!
Tell me its nice, people! XD

I'm emo now.
Very very very emo.
I miss my baby! *sobs*
He's staying over at Inti's hostel tonight.
It was supposed to be our usual-Friday night-Fever night-talk! =(
Friday night and Saturday is like our thing.
We will spend the whole night talking and spend the next day cuddling next to each other.
I miss him.... *pouts*

Him ; Me [ Our conversation last night ]

I online just to read your blog.
Why? Swt.
Why cannot?
What's the feeling when you read my blog bout you?
I'll laugh la.. hahaha! [ What is so funny? Grrrr... ]
Yerr.. why bi like that one?
Coz baby very funny!
.....
Coz... I miss you bi.. Muackz!
Miss you too.. =(

P/S : Imma going back to school for Sports Day tmw. Somehow.. I miss my school too! ;)

No comments: