Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Whatever You Like...

Can I have whatever I like, T.I? Lol!

My Wishlist :

1. A new handphone, babeh. Both of us have been searching high and low for the hp model that suits us best. Yes, we're getting the same hp! *excited gila*

2. A new and cosy jacket. I get cold easily, very easily!

3. I want a pair of new flats. Wtf. Another crave for shoes. I'm centipede la... alot of feet! XD

4. I want more & more hoodies!!!!!!!!! Baby, can I? *staring at you with big and wet eyes

5. I want a Valentine suprise! Okay, this wish is only valid till February 14th. I'm a demanding girlfriend la...

6. I WANT HIM!!!!! How come I cant get enough of him?! *pouts miserably


And...
I'm starting work tmw. Hurt la hurt.
After so many days of lazing around at home, its pathetic to go to work leh. How la how..
I baked chocolate chips cupcakes today and I topped it off with a layer of choco topping and purple butter cream! *pats self
This is my proud SS moment! =)


I'm currently still very obsessed with Love Story.
Why am I so easily get myself into something??
Its as addictive as Twilight Saga man the song.. Lmao!
Romantic, it kills me.
I love daydreaming bout romantic stuff although I'm not a romantic person..
This romantic word is a lil bit too powerful for me. LOL!
But, I just cant stop daydreaming bout myself finding my prince, my prince charming in shinning armour that will protect me for life.
Wtf, I sounded so cheesy wei! ==

Anyway, I just love daydreaming la... and I hardly pull myself out from my dream.



I'm still in CNY mood ;)

No comments: