Thursday, February 19, 2009

Weirdo

It was a pathetic night y'day.
All I can say is...
Dont blame others when you dont have a good relationship with ur bf/gf!
Practically, a relationship only involves two sides ; NOT others!
So, when you broke up with ur bf/gf and you got no one else to release anger, dont blame others and start scolding like no one's business.
As though I care.

It really pisses me off when someone act like he/she knows everything bout me!
Dont ever start scolding me if YOU dont know wad the hell is happening!
Yes, I'm like that!
I dont care who you are, if you pisses me off, I'll get irritated very fast and I'll start scolding back!
Its hard for me be not angry at someone who scolded and blamed me like he did nothing wrong!
I admit ; I'm stubborn. ;)

And, if you wanna treat somebody good just to get some appreciation or something to repay you fucking good deed, YOU might as well dont treat that person good since you're NOT sincere!!!

I dont give a damn bout your relationship!!!!

No comments: