Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Her Birthday!

Last Saturday, the whole bunch of humans went to AC to celebrate Roshini's bday.
You're finally legal, babe!! *screams*
Went Jusco with Baby before going.
Bought each other our Valentine's pressie!!!
*excited gila*
We decided to buy each other pre-Valentine's pressie coz we're lazy to care bout it on the real day. Lmao!
Food plays a much more important role on that day. ;)

On the way to AC

He refused to take a pic but I dont care! =X

Mua's driving! ;)

Have our dinner at MHM.
The food was so-so and we waited for quite some time. =(


Sageena & Roshini [ The bday girl! ]


Pops and Jade

Sannie & Tai kor!!

Then, ice cream, here we come!!!!


*drools*

I'm currently too lazy to blog.
I got alot alot alot alot of pics to upload!!!! *sobs

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahhh haaaaaaaaa...yoong sze!!!...
the last pic!!
the pic wif our flower blossom ice cream...can totally see my boobs ni!!!!!!!!! u ah!!!!!!!

Zoe said...

sorry...
I didnt even noticed bout it until you told me!
Lol!
Sorry dear..
I can remove it if you want.. ;)

Anonymous said...

no no..its alright...hehe..not naked aso right...why worry??..
tee hee...