Monday, February 16, 2009

She's always smiling

Happy. Contented. Grateful.
Yours truly is going to drive herself up the wall soon ; very soon.
She's always smiling, smiling & smiling to herself.
Yes, she's even smiling all the way while she blogging.
Luckily she's blogging at home. If she's out, people will definitely consider her as a patient escaped from TR.

Ask me why am I so happy!!!!!!
*screams*
Answer : I dont even know why am I so happy!
*stares annoyingly*

I do know why am I so happy ;)
I felt madly in love once again!!
Its just different after I've been with him for such a long time.
Its hard to maintain our relationship as exciting as the first few months we on.
Like, I'll still miss him although he's just right in front of me, I'll forget bout everything I need to do when I see him, I'll rant and rant and rant non-stop bout the same thing that I've told him on the phone just to see his expression in real life. [ I'm that meaningless ]
But, spending time alone once in awhile really do help!

And whenever we go out together, he'll ask the one and only same old question.

Him ; Me

Bi, are you happy?
Yes! Why? *flashing of my teeth with a big wide smile*
laughs
WHY?! * I get irritated easily when I'm with him*
If bi happy then I'm happy d! *laughs even louder*
stares madly at him yet smiling in the heart

This is like our must-have-conversation for us whenever we meet.
Its the way we greet each other by asking "Bi, are you happy?" instead of "Hi"
We'll never get sick of this! Lmao!

Escaping to somewhere we can be alone... ;)
xoxo

No comments: