Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Freaking Out

Pimples finally found their spots to grow on my face.
Urgh.
Eye bags finally found their way to 'decorate' my eyes.
Argh.

I'm having insomnia!! Wtf.
*pulling hair & running around*

What if I screwed up my SPM? What if I didnt score better than my trials? What if I didnt score straight A1's? What if I disappoint my whole family? What if I'm the black sheep? What if I didnt get any scholarship? What if I'm the only one who failed so miserably? What if... What if.. What if... *and the list go on...*

I'm anxious, nervous, frustrated... but, in the other hand, I'm happy that the day has finally arrived. Its so complicated lah... Geram!

On a brighter note :
No hopes, no disappoinments. I'm seriously trying my very best level not to hope too much.
I need to cool and chill down. ;)

Ahhhh... after expressing myself out, I'm feeling much better.
Only one more day to go. I'm glad that the day has come.
Somehow, I do need to accept what it is.
What it is, is what it is, its fated.
I'm suddenly so optimistic rite?
Its a trick to cool myself down. XD




Praying for the best... :)

2 comments:

Louis Beh said...

Finally, you get 10As what.. So, should be happy and celebrate here celebrate there~

Zoe said...

LOL!
I got 1 B le.. =(