Thursday, March 19, 2009

I'm Getting Married!!!

Yeah, we'll tie the knot soon. ;)

My parents is acting supremely weird lately ; ecspecially my mum!
I do feel that they pay more attention to my love life than my education.

Last week
Dad, Mum, Me

You know ah, if you marry him you have to convert?
Swt. I'm only 17+... Why you so fast think of my marriage?
Yeah la.. Then your name will have Abdullah d!
And when you die, we cant pray for you leh...
Yes, yes, they will pray for you in the mosque.. We cant enter one.
Then you'll be very sad rite? ==
Yeah! I'm not sad because you die, I'm sad because I will lose you even before you die.
Nonsense la both of you!

Look at them!! Great imagination, huh?


Few days ago
Mum, Me

Eh, where he going to study?
I dunno la.. Why?
Ahbo you all go same place study la.. At least he can take care of you.
Swt. I cant take care of myself?
I'm worried of you. At least he is better than you...
I'm big enough.
True also la.. His face also kinda blur type one.. 'Cham' ah both of you.. How la how!
Stop talking bout him la!


The day before yesterday
Mum, me

Take come your old purse. I help you put your stuff into the new one.
No need. I'll do it myself.
But she totally ignored me and invade my purse.
Then then then... She saw our photo sticker and she went estatic.
Wahhh! When you all take these pictures one?
That day la. At Queensbay.
And she got so hyped-up and excitedly showed them to my dad.
You see la.. Your daughter big d.. Take these kind of photos d!

Until now, I dont get the idea why is she so excited.


Yesterday
Mum, me

After study ah, I dont want to work here.. Dont want to be with you! Hahahah!
I know la.. You want to go far far with Naz so that you can marry with him rite?
Ha?! *shocked*
Yeah la! So that you dont need to convert wad.
*stares*

I'm only 18 and they're talking bout marriage to me. ==
Alright, I aint getting married afterall.
My mum is that weird. Lol!

1 comment: