Saturday, March 7, 2009

Pending

Everything around me is pending.
Yes, pending!

Why is that so?
I do think that its part of my fault. I'm a lil bit too lazy! Hah!

My studies plan is still pending!
Yeah, results are coming out next week and yet I've still got no idea what is waiting for me.
I do regret giving up on the Taylor's Scholarship. Well, maybe a lil bit la..

I've got to repair my lappie!
Mum told me that since Dec and yet its still lying across my bed every night!
I do think that I inherited my lazy genes from my mum! ;)

I'm supposed to choose a hp model that we both like and buy it after CNY!
Its MARCH already!!!!!!! Urgh.
*pulls hair*

I should have been exercising every morning with my mum to lose weight.
I've put on weight due to the supremely long break from scul.
Yet, I'm still sleeping deadly on my bed every morning and rush to the toilet whenever its time for work!
Shoot me, people!

I've bought two new story books the other day when I'm out with him.
Both of the book are still pathetically left alone by the side.
I'm supposed to read it, k? =(

And and and...
Baby's bday is coming soon.
I still got nothing in my mind.
What to buy? What to surprise? What to eat? Where to celebrate?
*cries miserably*

Since everything is not progressing in my life, I do wonder what did I do everyday.
Lol!
There's a big question mark though.

Well, at least I've did something done today.
I've cut my hair!
*clap hands*
=)




Actually, I dont mind being lazy if he's diligent!! XD

No comments: